March 23, 2013

Headed for Chile!

Hello All,

Well I'm finally headed for Chile! I leave Monday morning, it's exciting to think that I'll be in Chile this time next week! Also a bit scary, but hey, the Lord will help me, right? I'm a bit nervous about the flying (haha, dumb huh) because I've never flown for that long before! 13 hours!!! On just ONE plane ride! The other two are only about 2 hours, but hopefully I'll keep my mind busy and not think of how high in the air we are....blech.


So, no more MTC letters, I won't get them.  The addresses have been updated, so make note.  The first address is for LETTERS ONLY, mail from the US to Chile is $1.10 -  The second is for PACKAGES, this is the physical address of the mission office.  The third is POUCH MAIL, mail to SLC is $0.46   The church offers a mail delivery service called "pouch mail" for letters only.  Every week, they send one packet of letters to each pouch mission office.  If you haven't already, check out DearElder.com, they offer letter services for free or $0.46. This is good if you are not able to get to the post office to buy that $1.10 stamp. However you decide you know I would love to hear from you. 


Next time you hear from me I will be in Chile!!  YAY!!

Adios,

Hermana Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment