April 28, 2014

Every Member a Missionary!

Hey everyone!

What an amazing week! The members are really getting crazy about this missionary buisness! We have received more referrals than I ever have in my whole mission, and yesterday, the members went out to visit and strenthen the inactives, and came back with more referrals!!!! I am so grateful that they are here and ready to help and support us :)

We have a great new investigator! Her mom is inactive, but she's always wondered what it is we believe. We taught her the Restoration and then yesterday she came to church! She is progressing nicely. I am loving it here!!!!! I feel so happy :)

So we had two baptisms this week in the ward! They were so great and spiritual and wonderful and awesome and all of the above. These people really are happy, and when they're happy, I'm happy!

I love you all.
Hna. Jennifer Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment