August 7, 2013

I'll let the pictures do the talking

July 29,2013

Well, mostly the pictures say it all, but Wilson didn't get baptized last Saturday, or Franco. Just Kayla! Which is still awesome! That little girl is so cute. But Wilson had the baptismal interview, and things came up that he needs to work out before he gets baptized. Pray for him!

But not much else happened! We had a ward activity oh yeah...did I tell you it was cambio time again? Both me and Hermana LeFevre are staying in Arica! I'm so happy. I love my comp and this sector :) But I'll let the pictures do the talking :)   Enjoy!

Love ya!

Hermana Howell

P-Day at Playa Corazones, Hearts Beach












CHUNGARA!!!!!!!!!!! Coolest place ever...literally it was freezing!



 And that armadillo was in the little restaurant we ate in Putre, the little town down the road :)

The cutest puppy in the world :)

A bike with my home town on it! haha

1 comment:

  1. Sister Howell, a year and a half ago you sent me an email related to the 'I'm a Mormon' profile on the Church's website. I read that message for the first time tonight. I did not know where or how else to reply, but thank you.
    Austen

    ReplyDelete